Welcome to Barndominium Life Community!

Welcome to the Barndominium Life Community! If you’re looking to live the barndominium lifestyle, you’re in the right place. This community makes it easy to find discussions and get answers about every barndominium topic you could possibly imagine. Whether you’re looking for land, a builder, or anything else you’ll find it on the Barndominium Life community. If you’re building a barndominium, this is the place for you!

Here are the guiding principles of the Barndominium Life Community:

-Helpful and Positive - Always
-No solicitations unless it adds value
-Celebrate the barndo lifestyle!

9 Likes

This is great. It’s really hard to find an online community dedicated to barn life, as well as barn style home designs.

Great work here!

4 Likes

Thank you for providing this space.
I need somewhere to share my Barndo obsession and my neighbor’s tired of listening to me. Although I think he might be coming around to my way of thinking. He’ll end up with his own soon enough :laughing:

I suppose I should introduce myself. I’m John. I come from a long line of farmers and ranchers. I don’t see that changing much anytime soon.

5 Likes

This is nice! Now all of us Barndominium fans have a place to just share ideas and experiences about this topic. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m glad I found this place!

It’s a great little community to share some big plans.

1 Like

Hi Teresa and Leo. Welcome to the community!

It’s good to know I’m not alone in my obsession :laughing:

1 Like

I’m so excited to be part of this new community! Looking forward to seeing tips and tricks!

My husband and I are in the dreaming stages for our Barndominium journey :relaxed: Looking for land and talking about what we would like in our Barndo. We are from and live in Utah, and currently have one little one.

3 Likes

So excited for this community! We are a month into our barndo build. This will be the 3rd house we have built in 4 years and this one has us the most excited!

5 Likes

It’s great to see more interest in barndominiums.
There might be more of us than we realize!

1 Like

I think Barndos could eventually take over, at least in some areas.

2 Likes

Great community here! I’m learning a lot from reading all the posts and comments. Let’s keep it going folks!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone! I’m excited to learn and take away some new insight in barndos. We live in Sugar Land, Texas.

2 Likes

Thank you for the invite! My husband and I are looking to move to GA and build a barndominium there…any help would be awesome!

4 Likes

:clap: :clap: Thanks for creating this site! Our family is so excited to start building our Barndo, as soon as we can find some affordable land in MO. We’re pre-approved but the cost of land has increased so steeply over the last few months. We’re determined!

3 Likes

That is thrilling! Hope it’s going smoothly so far.

2 Likes

I love it!
I end up discovering new ideas every time I come here.

1 Like

We live and grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. My hubby has farm land south of Atlanta. We are semiretired and now ready to build on the farm. Any info you find in Georgia about barndos, we would be glad share!

4 Likes

Thank y’all so much for the invite! Looking forward to learning as much as possible.

Building in central Alabama, hopefully soon.

3 Likes

Howdy Fellow Barndo Families!

We’re the Lears, a Christian family of six. We’re at the very beginning stages … currently fixing up our home and then looking to get pre-approved to look for land in MO in the hopes of rolling that purchase into a construction loan. It’s a huge process, but we’re dedicated! So thankful to be able to bounce ideas off you folks and encourage others!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! It’s great to have you here.

2 Likes