To grill or not to grill?

I’m joking.
The answer is obviously to grill.

I’m going for a reduced outdoor kitchen setup and still trying to decide on the best grill.

I’ve got my eye on this one but I’m not sure. I feel like it isn’t quite big enough…

What’s your favorite grill?

2 Likes

We’ll be bringing our old grill along to the barndominium, but eventually I want a full outdoor kitchen with everything right there to grill and serve a meal. We’re still debating on a pizza oven.

2 Likes

Of course, grill. Like Teresa, we will bring existing grill (propane) and plan on building a smokeless fire pit.

1 Like

We brought our propane grill and just got a pit boss smoker! Building and outdoor fireplace is on the list of “to dos” and a brick oven for pizza would be so amazing….maybe we can find a spot!

2 Likes

I love the idea of a smoker. As for a pizza oven, there is always a spot :laughing:

3 Likes

A pizza oven is a must! Second to the grill, of course. Priorities are important.

2 Likes

We are doing good just to have an outside area. I know we will have a fire pit. Hubby got two big black benches like you see around town or in a park. He found them used, off some website. They are in perfect condition. We have cushions and pillows for them too. We have a portable gas grill we can roll around as needed. We also have metal tables and chairs. We will have a screened in porch.

3 Likes

The benches sound like a great find!
And a screened in porch is always nice. It’s a good place to start or end the day, safe from the mosquitoes. That’s perfect country living.

3 Likes

That sounds just about perfect. I love having an outdoor space where everyone can get together around the fire.

2 Likes

My first vote is for the barbeque, but a firepit is nice to relax around with friends and family.

2 Likes