Looking for a floor plan

Rhome Texas Barndominium: 2800 sqft Inviting White Home from this website

4 BEDROOM 3 BATH 42X65
I fell in love with what I saw so far!! Im in Missouri :slight_smile: I want to do this with a 40x60 with maybe some slight changes but probably not… lol If ANYONE can help…

Barndos are great for a ‘clean sheet’ approach… you get to design your own floor plan and layout.

40x60, 4 bdrms, 3 baths is a start… presume the master is the largest of the 4. But how large?
One story or two?
Kitchen… one, two? Perhaps a wet bar?
Living room or great room?
8’, 9’, or 10’ ceilings… or vaulted?

Pick up some graph paper and create your own dream home!

Or… needing inspiration, search online for floor plans. There are plenty to choose from.

And pick up the Barndo Life book… for some great insight.

1 Like

There are some good software design program options if you need to visualize it >>

Then, you’ll need an architect to turn your floorplan into a blueprint :smiley:

1 Like

What help do you need?
We’re always happy to offer advice where we can.

1 Like

And a quick search resulted with this…

:grin:

2 Likes

That’s almost cheating!

1 Like

The floorplans on this site are great for inspiration but so are your dreams and all those little things that have irked you about houses because you always knew there had to be a better way of planning it all out.

1 Like

I have made 2 different designs with this so far!! I love it!!

lol I have found everything I need to know on here I love and appreciate it so much! My husband and I will be purchasing the program.

well as of right now We just need land!!! Which no one can help with lol. We are in Missouri by STL and looking a bit south but not to far… We will keep yall posted

1 Like

https://planner5d.com/editor/?key=a66a0f30f0d3b060024e24644f6eaf94

Im not sure if you can pull it up but I think it looks ok and I have measured it all to make sure it was enough for us. We are coming from a 1000sq with 3 tiny bedrooms and 1 bathroom lol so this will still feel amazing

1 Like

That looks like a great start! Consider putting the washer and dryer against an outside wall to keep the venting simple. It will save you some money and hassle.

1 Like

I love how those floorplans look in 3D! It really helps to bring it to life.

2 Likes