Are Barndominiums good investment?

We know that regular houses and properties are good investments. Can Barndominiums be considered good investments as well?

1 Like

I think a Barndominium would be a good investment, especially for folks who want to live closer to nature and away from the hustling city life. You can have more open space and room to breathe. A lot of would-be property owners are looking for those options.

1 Like

They’re built to last. For a long term investment I’d say that’s a plus.

1 Like

I would think so. Their appraisals are usually good and they withstand bad outdoor conditions with less wear.

2 Likes

They’re selling really well lately as well, so I would say definitely.

Agree! We live in Southern KY and lately a lot of people out west are moving more rual (I think because of COVID) and they are being bought up very quickly! I think a lot of people want to escape the city life, and I think the barndo lifestyle will become more popular as time goes on.

Yep! Now that remote working has become an option and people aren’t as chained to the cities, I think we’ll be seeing a whole new wave of people enjoying a more rural life - as long as they can still get a signal :wink:

1 Like

There’s always satellite internet for anyone who goes too remote. We’ve been using it for years. The ping rate isn’t great, but it’s good enough to do just about anything.

1 Like

True. Where there’s a will, there’s a way. It might take a little more planning and effort, but it exists.

2 Likes